That pathetic piece of [censored] should have been arrested the day he took office.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That pathetic piece of [censored] should have been arrested the day he took office.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Another loser that Obama has had dealings with... doesn't surprise me
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another loser that Obama has had dealings with... doesn't surprise me </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Friggin Article, if you had read it</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prosecutors did not accuse Obama himself of any wrongdoing.</div></div>
But yeah, let's put this on Obama. In the words of Ralphie May, "Jesus, Jesus!"
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Typical Illinois politics. Look at the past few years. I don't think you can deny that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Illinois, especially Chicago, is one of the elite crooked political areas. Of course, about anything political ends up being crooked.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Abe Lincoln was from Illinois guys, what better history can you get than that???...
Oh and his party rigged the Primary cause he wasn't gonna end up winning it, Illinois baby!!!!
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
One could write a book about the stuff Obama didn't know.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One could write a book about the stuff Obama didn't know.</div></div>
One could write an entire set of encyclopedias from A thru Z with the stuff Bush still doesn't know. What's your point?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
..first entry for Bush.."How to spell "Cat""...it doesn't need to be in alphabetical order cuz Bush don't kow his ABCs..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks